2015 Evening in the Stacks: Black Tie, White Diamonds
Date: Saturday, February 28
Time: 7 - 11 pm
Place: Howard County Library System, Charles E. Miller Branch & Historical Center
Join us for a sparkling evening affair as HCLS begins its celebration of 75 years of excellence in education
- LIVE music by Marquis and The Fabulous Facets
- NEW Advance ONLINE AUCTION
- NEW Silent Auction with ELECTRONIC BIDDING
- Celebrity bartenders
Featuring New York Times
bestselling author J. Courtney Sullivan
author of The Engagements
, a novel that weaves the tale of the world's best advertising campaign with the tales of five couples, each in their own time and setting.
Cocktail attire. Black tie optional.
BE A SPONSOR
- $125 (by January 31)
- $140 beginning February 1, 2015
- Evening in the Stacks is Howard County's signature winter event. Each year over 500 influential members of the community gather here to celebrate the nationally acclaimed, award-winning Howard County Library System. The beautiful venue and well attended event provide a highly visible opportunity to showcase your organization’s support of HCLS’ mission to deliver high quality education for all.
- Sponsorship packages range from $15,000 to $500, and include tickets plus an array of recognition opportunities.
- Sponsorship Levels and Benefits (printable)
- Sponsorship Form (printable)
Proceeds From Evening in the Stacks benefit HCLS' educational signature initiatives, including A+ Partners in Education
and Project Literacy.